Using Naturopathic Principles to Thrive in the Modern World
Sunday, March 3
with Dr. Lauren Procopio, ND
Join Lauren Procopio, ND for a valuable and creative day of immersion in holistic health principles and practices.
The class will start with an overview of naturopathic medicine and principles. Then we’ll dive deep into the systems of the human body, finishing with key strategies for health and well being that will enable you to gracefully navigate our increasingly complex world.
Throughout the day you’ll receive a wealth of practical and useful information that you can immediately integrate into your life.
This is a remarkable opportunity to receive accurate and leading-edge answers to your most pressing questions about health and wellness.
Presentation and Discussion Topics Will Include
- The Relationship between Longevity and Mitochondrial Health
- Essentials for Healthy Nutrition
- Adrenal Health & Stress Response
- Digestive Health & Healing Food Intolerance
- Environmental Toxins & Your Endocrine System
- Health Tips for Winter. Strategic ways to support your immune system in the winter months.
- Health Tips for Parents. As the mother of a young child, Dr. Procopio is passionate about providing other parents with accurate and timely information to support our children’s health.
- Keys to the Five Fundamental Pillars of Health. You’ll learn the strategic practices that enable you to implement these pillars immediately into your daily life.
There will be ample opportunity for specific questions and discussion around your areas of personal interest. This class is limited to a group of ten to ensure individual attention.
Learn how to BE well and STAY well in our modern world!
When: Sunday, March 3, 2019.
Time: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Location: The Alchemy Mystery School in Edmonds, WA.
Space is limited to only TEN participants!
Reserve now to guarantee your seat.
Dr. Procopio graduated in 2012 from Bastyr University with a degree in naturopathic medicine. She is passionate about health and healing, including the dynamic and powerful connections between science and spirit.
She currently practices as a licensed naturopathic physician at Natural Medicine of Seattle in the Laurelhurst neighborhood. She is the mother of a 2-year-old daughter.