with Dr. Lauren Procopio, ND
& Elizabeth Schermer
Sunday, May 5
9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Using Naturopathic Principles to Thrive in the Modern World
Join Lauren Procopio, ND and Elizabeth Schermer for a powerful day of immersion in holistic health principles and practices for health and well being.
The class will start with an overview of naturopathic medicine and the energetic principles of healing. Then we’ll dive into the systems of the human body, finishing with key strategies for health and well being that will enable you to gracefully navigate our increasingly complex world.
Throughout the day you’ll receive a wealth of practical information and tools that you can immediately integrate into your daily life.
You’ll also learn simple and effective energy medicine techniques that empower you to apply what you learn for health of your body, mind and spirit.
This is a remarkable opportunity to learn practical techniques for maintaining vitality, and also receive accurate and leading-edge answers to your most pressing questions about health and wellness.
Dr. Procopio will present the latest science on the following key systems of the body.
- The Relationship between Longevity and Mitochondrial Health
- Key Essentials for Healthy Nutrition
- Adrenal Health & Stress Recovery
- Digestive Health & Healing Food Intolerance
- Your Endocrine System & Mitigating Environmental Toxins
- Anatomy & Energy Medicine. Concrete techniques to integrate naturopathic science with energy medicine, to enable you to directly connect and communicate with your internal physical body.
- The Foundations to Health. The seven foundations of life that are most important for your health, with strategic key practices that you can implement immediately.
- Essential Habits for Daily Life. Strategies for success. How to synthesize what you learn into manageable daily actions that create lasting habits for health and longevity.
Personalized and Custom Approach
This workshop is designed to support the unique needs of each participant. In advance of the class you’ll receive a brief email questionnaire with the opportunity to submit your questions and intentions to Dr. Procopio. This will enable us to customize our approach and be sure that everyone’s interests are addressed.
The day is also designed to allow ample opportunity for specific questions and discussion around your areas of personal interest. This class is limited to a group of ten to ensure individual attention.
The information presented during this day is not intended to diagnose or treat specific symptoms. Those who desire diagnostic information and treatment will be able to schedule a personal appointment with Dr. Procopio at her office in Laurelhurst.
Learn how to BE well and STAY well in our modern world!
When: Sunday, May 5, 2019.
Time: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Location: The Alchemy Mystery School in Edmonds, WA.
We’re located near downtown Edmonds. You’ll receive the address and other logistics for the day when you register.
Your Tuition Includes:
- Detailed handouts with expanded information on all of the topics for the day.
- An anatomy workbook for ongoing exploration and study.
- A delicious organic lunch is also provided. You’ll be able to submit your dietary requests in advance.
To pay by check, contact us HERE.
In the event that you need to cancel, refunds must be requested at least two weeks prior to the workshop. Transaction fees may apply. After that time refunds are dependent on filling your spot from a waiting list. There is a non-refundable $75 registration fee for all cancellations.
Space is limited to only TEN participants!
Reserve NOW to guarantee your seat for this amazing day.
Dr. Procopio graduated in 2012 from Bastyr University with a degree in naturopathic medicine. She is passionate about health and healing, including the dynamic and powerful connections between science and spirit.
Dr. Procopio currently practices as a licensed naturopathic physician at Natural Medicine of Seattle in the Laurelhurst neighborhood. She is also a student advisor and guest lecturer at Bastyr University. She is the mother of a 2-year-old daughter.
Elizabeth Schermer is the founder and director of the Alchemy Mystery School. She is a Reiki Master, energy practitioner, teacher and guide who is committed to supporting others on their highest path of purpose.
Elizabeth is committed to the search for new and improved healing technologies that bridge science and spirit and enable us to better meet the challenges of these times. She’s thrilled to collaborate in this powerful day with Dr. Procopio.